Raspberry Pi Hat: Audio/Display
SummaryA Hat with several options:
- Display; either a colour TFT (80x160) or a OLED (SSD1306 - 128x64)
- 3 buttons
- 2 LED's
- A MOSFET driver for use with external Fan, Relay or other stuff...
- I2S-based microphone (INMP441)
- I2S-based amplifier (MAX98357A)
- Breakout of serial port
- Breakout of I2C
- Breakout of 5V (use for output or powering of RPi)
All components on the Hat are powered using a dedicated onboard 3.3V regulator
The top connector shown in the picture is used for normal "Hat"-installation on top of the RPi. The front connector may be equipped with a 90-degree connector for mounting on a Argon-chassie (this connector is having pin #1 at the back right position).
Since the Argon chassie is "blocking" some I/O-pins, these pin's have not been used: Pin #7 (GPIO4) is used for the power button, Pin #15 (GPIO22) is used for ??? and Pin #16 (GPIO23) is used for the IR-receiver.
I/O pin usage
|not used||+3.3V||1||2||+5V||To 3.3V regulator|
|SDA||GPIO2||3||4||+5V||To 3.3V regulator|